Have you ever heard of a THANKTHROUGH? That’s a combination of a breakthrough preceded by thanksgiving. But, people don’t get that. In fact, they have the hardest time giving thanks…I mean REAL thanks BEFORE their prayers are answered! We know that God is real, but it’s like many people don’t want to really exercise their faith. And we’re doing it when we give thanks in advance. The Lord spoke to my heart and told me to put up a Thanksgiving site; but in a long period of time few people come. That’s okay…I’m happy to praise God and thank Him all by myself! I promise God to thank Him not only for myself but for everyone that I pray for! Let’s get this going…
Oh give thank to the Lord, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples. -Psalms 105:1
Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His name. -Psalms 100:4
It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Thy name, O Most High; to declare Thy loving-kindness in the morning, and Thy faithfulness by night… For Thou, O Lord, hast made me glad by what Thou hast done, I will sing for joy at the work of Thy hands. How great are Thy works, O Lord! -Psalm 92:1, 4-5
Psalm 136:2-3 – Give thanks to the God of gods. His faithful love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of lords. His faithful love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:8-9 – Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. Sing to him; yes, sing his praises. Tell everyone about his miracles.
Psalm 136:4-9 – Give thanks to him who alone does mighty miracles. His faithful love endures forever. Give thanks to him who made the heavens so skillfully. His faithful love endures forever. Give thanks to him who placed the earth on the water. His faithful love endures forever. Give thanks to him who made the heavenly lights — His faithful love endures forever. The sun to rule the day, His faithful love endures forever and the moon and stars to rule the night. His faithful love endures forever.
Psalm 118:1 – Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.
For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations” (Psalms 100:1-5).
“Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth” (1 Chronicles 16:8-12
- Thankful Bible Verses for Thanksgiving Day. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Bible Verses (rightcelebrity.com)
- Thanksgiving (james127littleones.wordpress.com)
- God Is Paying Attention! by Elaine Davenport August 30, 2010 (greatthanks.wordpress.com)
- I Have a Hope (ptl2010.wordpress.com)
- Called to Celebrate (frasermurdoch.wordpress.com)
- The Book of Psalms (lnger.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 30: joy, worship, and peace. (hersoftlyspokenheart.wordpress.com)
- Daily Walking In God’s Love. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- For Those In Need of Help; Fear Not, Take Courage & Hope In The Lord! (terri0729.wordpress.com)