Hold the hate mail. Keep your good hat on your head. Count to ten. I feel the same as you…basically. I believe in being Thankful. I also am not ashamed to publicly say who I am Thankful to! I am Thankful to God!
Thanksgiving has been compromised! It’s being hijacked by Silly Stores who want to make sales…and nobody saw it coming.Is it a Holy Day to you? Or me? Or should it be?
SO HERE IS WHY I AM PROPOSING A REBELLION?????Actually I am proposing a Thanksgiving “RETHINKING”of the way that we do this such as how long, why and how.
Because 1 Day is not enough time even officially as it may to gather the family together and thank God. Serious Dude? We take a day to thank the secretaries and yes, they are great. Moms, Christopher Columbus who accidentally discovered land that had already been discovered. (nice move) Fathers and presidents …and I am a Patriot who loves my country. A lot of people that get a Holiday deserve it…but one day for Thanking God? I can’t get with that one. Not enough in my book. And yes, I Thank Him regularly and that’s still not enough when I think about what He does, has done and will do for me…I’m just smothered with o.
- Practicing Thanks (confessionsofapastorsfamily.com)
- Dismantling The Devil! By Elaine Davenport November, 2013 (prayerwarriors.wordpress.com)
- 30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 1 (meganhamby.wordpress.com)
- Offense: Another Aids Virus! by Elaine Davenport November 1, 2013 (faithcenter.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Without Thanksgiving ! by E. Davenport October, 2013 (ephesians.wordpress.com)
- The Gift of Thanks – A Cornucopia of Thanksgiving Resources (redenvelope.com)
- Start An Unusual Thanksgiving Tradition Like These (wholesalehalloweencostumes.com)
- “Why Should We Be Thankful To God” (rcvisionministry.wordpress.com)
- Can’t Pray Enough! by Elaine Davenport September 30, 2013 (ephesians.wordpress.com)
- Hearing From God! by Elaine Davenport September 30, 2013 (peacefulone.wordpress.com)